So on the "I Promise to myself to do" list:
I have accomplished a few (without any hiccups, I might add):
2a - done. I was spurred on rather quickly by the announcement that Passport fees could go up and up and up…. They are already darn expensive. So we did it, out the door, on their way and before April 17, will have one in hand. YIPEE!
2b - done, or should I say on its way. The short crop is gone. A short angled bob in the interim to the long bob. More soccer momish than hippish, but I have relented!
3. In the planning stages. Now if the whole job issue thing would iron itself out, we could really get down to the nuts and bolts of planning!
5. I HAVE SO gotten over feeling bad!
On the "I Promist to Be Better At list:
1. This one is hard. I am averaging once a week, at best.
2. Emma done. Working on Sherlock Holmes. Does watching every Masterpiece Theatre available on DVD count????
5. Pretty good. Sugars still better than last year.
6. I am COMPLETELY unsuccessful at restrained eye rolling though. I give up!
By the way - haven’t had a cream puff since January!